Saturday, June 9, 2012

How does time go by so fast, when it seems as though I am doing Nothing?


I think it is now time to update everyone on where I am at on my Weight Lost Journey: 

This is an update... to my weight loss goal! I am sad to say, that today was the first time in many months that I dared to step back onto the scale and it was not nice! 300 Lbs... Ouch! That hurts. Well, I guess today needs to be Day # 1, Again!

It is Time! To start over once again...

Today is now, June 9, 2012... I weighed in today @ 300 Lbs.

MY GOAL is to LOSE 100 Lbs... I can do it! I know I can...

Let's set a Date...? I say, June 10, 2013 - YES! That will give me 1 Yr. or 365 Days to make my idea weight!

Okay, now it's your turn! That's Right! Your chance to help, Me!

Everyone, say something encouraging to get me back on Track! That is the Walking, Jogging & Running TRACK!

Many people have been asking me lately? Where are you in your weight loss?

I was no where. But only gaining weight back which I had loss.

Thanks to many good friends, asking me? How are you doing with your weight loss? Now, I am back in the open, and ready to get back to work, working out!

Thank You Everyone!

Lee Ruud...

PS, See me today, as I am Praying once again, that you will be seeing less of me and more of Him!




Also, read the really word below from Joyce Meyer.

Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life - a Daily Devotional

Day 174 of 365


Hebrews 12:11 NIRV-ENG

11 No training seems pleasant at the time. In fact, it seems painful. But later on it produces a harvest of godliness and peace. It does that for those who have been trained by it.

This plan was provided by...

We would like to thank Joyce Meyer Ministries for their generosity in providing "Promises for Your Everyday Life." If you would like more information, please visit: www.joycemeyer.org

1 comment: