Thursday, June 8, 2017

It is that Time! Time to loss weight! 100 Pounds is the Goal.

It is that Time! Time to loss weight! 100 Pounds is the Goal.


It is Time! To start over once again...


Today is now, June 8, 2017... I weighed in today @ 314 Lbs.

MY GOAL is to LOSE 100 Lbs... I can do it! I know I can...

Let's set a Date...? I say, June 9, 2018 - YES!

That will give me 1 Yr. or 365 Days to make my idea weight!

Okay, now it's your turn! That's Right! Your chance to help, Me!

Everyone, say something encouraging to get me back on Track!

That is the Walking, Jogging & Running TRACK!

People have been asking me lately?

Where are you in your weight loss?

I was no where. But only gaining weight back which I had loss.

Thanks to many good friends, asking me?

How are you doing with your weight loss?

Now, I am back in the open, and ready to get back to work, working out!

Thank You Everyone!

Lee Ruud...


PS, See me today, as I am Praying once again, that you will be seeing less of me and more of Him!




3 comments:

  1. Your first step is the hardest... Once you get going, you'll be unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Today is day # 93 and I am down about 24 pounds! Thanks....

      Delete
  2. Here I am now, about one month away from when I started again (June 8, 2017) . I have been here before, but I am Not defeated! I will overcome! Thanks for your prayers! I have not reached my Goal, but I have Not Given Up Hope! Lee

    ReplyDelete